venerdì 5 settembre 2008

Interview with Marco Minotti

q)What is your name?

a)MARCO MINOTTI

q)Where do you live and work?

a)I live in Meda and my studios are in Meda and in Vienna

q)What is your creative process like?

a)………………..

q)What is your favourite medium?

a)I like to paint on canvas

q)What is your current favourite subject?

a)Manga and flowers

q)How long does it take for you to finish a piece?

a) Depends, 1 day, 1 week, 1 life...


q)What has been your biggest accomplishment so far?

a)My exhibition in Bangkok last June..

q)Are there any contemporary artists that you love?

a)A lot but I don’t remember all the names..

q)Can we buy your art anywhere?

a)Yes, I have some galleries in Italy and ARSPRIMA in Milan and of course visit my homepage.

q)Anything that people should know about that we don’t??

a)My paintings do not cost as much as they seem.

q)What is your best piece of advice for those who would like to rise in their level of artistry?

a)Live for art, every day and every moment, but first get a good job!

q)What inspires you to keep going when the work gets frustrating or tough?

a) The more work is frustrating the more it stimulates me.

q)How do you describe your work to those who are unfamiliar with it?

a)My work is contemporary, has many meanings and it is like a big ironic manga world in a sea of flowers with a lot of human problems...


q)What kind of training did you have which helped you achieve your current level of artistry?

a)Artists Middle school
University for architecture and design
And work work work

q)Is there a tool or material that you can’t imagine living without?

a)Without my hands

q)Who are your influences?

a)Andy Warhol, all pop artist and everyone who lives for art

q)What inspires you to create?

a)A lot of things: the world, the tv, movie, dreams and nightmares…


q)…your contacts…

a)
www.marcominotti.com

www.arsprima.it

Nessun commento: