giovedì 6 novembre 2008

Interview with Bijou





q) What is your name and what do you do?

a)Hi, my name is Bijou and I create photomontages

q)When did you really get into art?

a)I started 5 years ago.

q)How did you come to the realization that you should try your luck at art on a more serious level?

a)I was looking for galleries and found some opportunities to exhib.

q)How did you discover the particular style that you have?

a)First I was influenced by Gilbert & George and David Lachapelle, and Pierre et Gilles.

q)How would you describe your style?

a)Bad taste photomontage against perfect advertising.

q)Who or what influences your art?

a)My interior life

q)How often do you create a new piece?

a)Around 2 pieces by month

q)What kind of success have you had with your art?

a)I sold pictures to the Frederick R. Weisman Art Foundation and to the boss of Art 21 in Cologne.

q)What would be the ultimate goal for you and your art?

a)To live completely with my art and travel all over the world.

q)What do you see as an accomplishment in the way of art?

a)The independance.

q)What kind of message, if any, do you try to convey through your art?

a)"The fight against yourself" is the principal message of my pictures

q)Sum up your art in one word.

a)Bad taste

q)Any additional comments?

a)Fight the ego

q)…your contacts…

a) bijou@bijouatwork.com

http://www.bijouatwork.com

Nessun commento: